Categories of Information We May Collect
We may collect and process the following information:
- personally identifiable information such as names and addresses from people who have voluntarily input such information either when registering to use certain sections of the website and/or in order to contact us;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence as well as your e-mail address;
- our computers automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our website, such as the type of browser you are using or the domain name of your Internet service provider. We may also collect aggregate information on the site pages our users visit and how long you visited for.
Like many websites, we may use “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of data stored on a user’s device containing information about the user’s visit. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use our website during future visits. They also help us to improve our website by enabling us to monitor website traffic, to store information about your preferences, to speed up your searches and to recognise you when you return to this website.
You can manage website cookies in your browser settings, and you always have the choice to change these settings by accepting, rejecting, or deleting cookies. If you choose to change your settings, you may find that certain functions and features will not work as intended. All browser settings are slightly different, so to manage cookies, you should refer to the relevant settings within your browser.
We understand that you may want to know more about cookies. Here are some useful resources that provide detailed information about types of cookies, how they are used, and how you can manage your cookiepreferences: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
How We Use Your Information That We Collect
The personal data we hold is kept securely and is only accessed by authorised personnel. We will not sell, lease or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your information to improve our website and the information that we provide or to respond to your requests or questions.
Security and safe storage of your personal information
We restrict access to personal information about our customers to those employees and agents who need to know that information in order to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Therefore, although we have implemented security controls, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk.
If we choose to dispose of any personal information that we are not legally bound to maintain, then we will do so in a manner that reasonably protects such information from unauthorised access.
How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
How long we hold your personal information for will vary and will depend principally on:
- the purpose for which we are using your personal information - we will need to keep the information for as long as is necessary for the relevant purpose, and
- legal obligations - laws or regulation may set a minimum period for which we have to keep your personal information.
How can you access your information?
You have the right to access information held about you and may request that we amend, delete or update such information.
You may submit a request to ABCompliance@albertbridgecapital.com.
Please note that there may be circumstances where we cannot delete information that we hold about you because of our legal obligations. Additionally, we may charge a reasonable fee in order to meet our costs in actioning your request.
If you have concerns about the way we handle your personal data, you can contact the ICO or raise a complaint.
Comments and questions